Hair today gone tomorrow!

I use to get worried about getting a few grey hairs appearing here and there, then it was the grey hairs falling out !!! now my forehead is getting bigger starting to meet the back of my neck....

Oh to old age.

Also now getting "Lego leg" this is where you sit down on the floor to play Lego with your kids and then all of a sudden you cant feel your legs any more, have to get up and then its the pins and needles.... aggggaa

You've got a long way to go yet...........wait 'til you get to the stage where you can't get down on the floor and then if you finally manage it you can't get up again......and before some body says something regarding alcohol consumption let me assure you that I can fall down and never feel a thing when under the influence:D

So, post a pic of your hair then.

For a lot of us the battle versus hair and baldness makes it a bit unavoidable to cut our long hair.:cry:

No need for pics you will see me at A&E, and I don't consider myself as going bald I just convinced myself that I was standing a bit further forward in relation to my hair than I was in my youth. :whistle:

I don't consider myself as going bald I just convinced myself that I was standing a bit further forward in relation to my hair than I was in my youth. :whistle:

Oh I like that one!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

You've got a long way to go yet...........wait 'til you get to the stage where you can't get down on the floor and then if you finally manage it you can't get up again......and before some body says something regarding alcohol consumption let me assure you that I can fall down and never feel a thing when under the influence:D

Oh boy, one of my friends laughs his butt off when he see`s me struggle on the floor, I just tell him to lift me up with the forklift............ when he`s finished laughing the realization that he`s got it all coming to him sinks in............. I was once asked if I minded getting old, I said that I thought that the alternative was terrible.

No need for pics you will see me at A&E, and I don't consider myself as going bald I just convinced myself that I was standing a bit further forward in relation to my hair than I was in my youth. :whistle:

I wonder if there's a market for concave fisheye-like mirrors to compensate for the closer angle...

Oh boy, one of my friends laughs his butt off when he see`s me struggle on the floor, I just tell him to lift me up with the forklift............ when he`s finished laughing the realization that he`s got it all coming to him sinks in............. I was once asked if I minded getting old, I said that I thought that the alternative was terrible.

Or as Ronnie Corbett put it, 'Now I'm down here. What else have I got to do.':-D