Richard Farrant

I have just notice in the top right of our posts, it now lists "Rep Power". Now I did wonder if it was times I had been reprimanded by powers that be, but as Jack and Joris have 10 each, and I have 13, obviously not that. Anyone got a clue?

Hey Richard, that's the least of your worries. According to your profile you've had 4 referrals :wow:

Richard,

very simple

REP = Risk Evaluated Phactor (new euro phoentic spelling, ice cream has been changed to Hice cream)

This is as a result of new euro parliament ruling that all forum operators clearly denote the risk factor possible if new members act on your advice given on the forum.

It is kind of a Helath and Safety warning flag that follows you around like the cloud around Pig Pen from Charlie Brown.

Very serious issue that euro crats slept long and hard to dream up.

R

I look up to Richard Farrant because he has more REP POWER than me.

But I look down on Gerry275 because he has less REP POWER than me.

:-D

What's this- the two Ronnies :-D Ok how do I get rep power ( dont tell me- its to do with four candles!!!):shocked:

Gerry

Ha Ha

All clear now, should have Googled before posting. Nothing to worry about, and to put Tony's mind at rest, referrals mean the number of new members you introduce.

Thanks Richard, i followed your lead and looked it up. So a bit like conkers help in a post and get points-refer and get points. Is this correct or did i read it wrong.

Gerry

OK I understand the REP bit. But I've just noticed the little green blob next to everyones avatar. Something about being on a distinguished road. What's all that about, then? Or am I just being thick?

It's a new one on me!!! But just realised a green dot by my name means i am online!!!

Think i should get back to jeep research!!! :yawn:

Gerry

how do you find this stuff out without making a post (like I am now) just to go back and look at if you see what I mean. Is it in the profile page somewhere?

If you mean finding your own posts, click your name next to your profile picture & click "Veiw Forum Posts"

how do you find this stuff out without making a post (like I am now) just to go back and look at if you see what I mean. Is it in the profile page somewhere?

Hi Ed, If you hover over the bottom left star it will tell u about reputation or just search on top right.

Gerry