Hello from Stoke

Good morning folks.

I'm new to the forum - only found it by chance when searching for information on standard type Dodge trucks in British service during WW2

I don't own a Military vehicle, and with my age and future job prospects (made redundant 3 years ago, no permanent work since) I don't reckon I ever will now.

I've always had a passing interest in military softskins going back years, and this has grown since doing the Forties day on the Churnet valley railway last year, and yes we did sort of dress up. A grand day and I'd like to do more without going the whole re-enacment route (my wife did Vikings years ago - she was pillaged every weekend).

Anyway the forum is fascinating, I've already been on here two hours!

I'll post a question of two soon - I've an enquiring mind.

Regards,

Dave

Plenty of Dodge owners in here ....

If you are primarily interested in Dodges, you need to sign up here, and in the WW2 Dodge Forum, and you may also consider the Maple Leaf Up forum as they deal with primarily Canadian equipment, and most of the 'standard' Dodge trucks were Canadian pattern D15 and D60.

Gordon

Good morning folks.

I'm new to the forum - only found it by chance when searching for information on standard type Dodge trucks in British service during WW2

I don't own a Military vehicle, and with my age and future job prospects (made redundant 3 years ago, no permanent work since) I don't reckon I ever will now.

I've always had a passing interest in military softskins going back years, and this has grown since doing the Forties day on the Churnet valley railway last year, and yes we did sort of dress up. A grand day and I'd like to do more without going the whole re-enacment route (my wife did Vikings years ago - she was pillaged every weekend).

Anyway the forum is fascinating, I've already been on here two hours!

I'll post a question of two soon - I've an enquiring mind.

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave, I have responded to you p.m. will you please confirm that you have received it...... I am not that good with computers........ its an age thing, or at least I console myself with that fact.