Hello from Suffolk.......

MWMike

Hello from Suffolk- Ipswich to be precise,

After a lot of looking and soul searching and parting with some beer vouchers, I've just taken over the care of a '43 Bedford MW GS truck, that has been in Kent for a long time, she fits into my garage (just!) and i'm looking forward to using her for rallies and various other things next year. The garage is now full to bursting point....i've had to farm out my motorbike for a while (and I shall have to get rid of my MGB- but she is a real garage queen so I'm not so worried there!)

I'll be running her as much as I can, I know theres another in Ipswich or near, as i talked to a chap with one at the Martlesham Heath Control tower Battle of Britain weekend thing.

mike

Welcome to the madhouse, Mike. When you're out and about with the Bedford, just be wary of all those USAAF Jeeps, Dodges and Jimmies hurtling about the countryside around you - most of the drivers are all over the shop (can't blame them, they sit on the wrong side of the cab) :-D.

Welcome to the madhouse, Mike. When you're out and about with the Bedford, just be wary of all those USAAF Jeeps, Dodges and Jimmies hurtling about the countryside around you - most of the drivers are all over the shop (can't blame them, they sit on the wrong side of the cab) :-D.

Oi!...............I resemble that remark .

Welcome to The Forum Mike .

lol, welcome to fun house

Mark

Mike

Welcome aboard - hopefully I'll see you and the MW around somewhere next Summer (I usually try to get to anything with a military radio or military vehicle aspect in East Suffolk). I am another of the Left Hand Drive people I'm afraid - a Simca Marmon SUMB in my case.

Regards

Iain