Murex Welding Set Information Required .

Last weekend my brother picked this up from Bedford and it will be the next project that he and his son tackle .

So far internet research has turned up nothing other than one very small thumbnail photo of one of these units mounted in the back of a Bedford MW so any other information we can glean would be very much appreciated - workshop or operating manuals even more so !

Murexweldingset1.jpg

Murexweldingset6.jpg

Murexweldingset5.JPG

Murexweldingset4.jpg

Murexweldingset3.jpg

Murexweldingset2.jpg

Last weekend my brother picked this up from Bedford and it will be the next project that he and his son tackle .

So far internet research has turned up nothing other than one very small thumbnail photo of one of these units mounted in the back of a Bedford MW so any other information we can glean would be very much appreciated - workshop or operating manuals even more so !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52321[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52322[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52323[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52324[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52325[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52326[/ATTACH]

Hi, you think this picture Bedford?

I have Murex airlanding trailer Murex 1944 and only one wartime(?)picture this Murex in work with two airborne troops,

think this picture is from introduction film for airborne unit REME, but I never see this film.....

reagards

Tomas Higgins

mw4.jpg

P5310260.JPG.jpg

P5310261.JPG.jpg

pro ferbiho.jpg

74183_455661417821_566542821_5378060_2563071_n (1).jpg

Hello mate,

I have the same Welding set on a Airborne trailer. What do you want to know will help if I can.

I might have to ask a favour myself, mine is missing the top regulator box cover lid and if okay can I send you some questions and pleas for help...After dimesions, fittings etc for the lid

I have the complete CES for the trailer and can help with some pics if you want?

Strange you have a different exhaust manifold than me, and a control box on the side.....

Cheers

Danny

• 10 months later...