gavin copeman here. i thought it about time i joined the masses and to see what this forum stuff is all about. as a family we own a few vehicles and are currently restoring a 353 closed cab gmc.. along with the jimmy we got a sherman, m5 stuart , dragon wagon, ward la france ,couple of jeeps and bren gun carrier.. i look forward to chatting with you all. gavin

gavin copeman here. i thought it about time i joined the masses and to see what this forum stuff is all about. as a family we own a few vehicles and are currently restoring a 353 closed cab gmc.. along with the jimmy we got a sherman, m5 stuart , dragon wagon, ward la france ,couple of jeeps and bren gun carrier.. i look forward to chatting with you all. gavin

Don't let him fool you folks - All his vehicles restorations are very tatty around the edges - I mean, did you see that Dragon Wagon at Beltring last week and that Stuart M5A1 on the front of the recent CMV magazine.................Tut......!

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing the 353 Hard Cab emerge from the workshops in due course.

Welcome to the online platform for good banter, good humour and occasionally a bit about MV's !