Good Luck Andy Fowler!

Apologies to the Mods but I couldn't see anywhere more suitable to post this :angel:

I just wanted to wish Andy and his future wife all the best for their wedding this weekend. Have a good one mate! Hope you've got your priorities right for the honeymoon and plan to spend a full week working on Daisy....:whistle:

Andy

As a fellow 'Grunter' owner I want to wish you the very best and I hope the day and indeed the rest of your life together is fantastic.

Will the FV be wearing a ribbon and rumbling down the road then???

Have a tremendous day.

Best wishes to you and your spouse.

Wow ! Thank you all for the kind words ! I'm afraid Hayley has banned the Humber from being included in the service but I can't complain as she has never moaned about having my Scammell as a garden ornament :D ( well maybe a little bit ) ;) Thanks again , its what makes this forum such a pleasant place to be the very nice people on it ! Regards Andy :-D

Wow ! Thank you all for the kind words ! I'm afraid Hayley has banned the Humber from being included in the service but I can't complain as she has never moaned about having my Scammell as a garden ornament :D ( well maybe a little bit ) ;) Thanks again , its what makes this forum such a pleasant place to be the very nice people on it ! Regards Andy :-D

Banned the Humber but Happy to stare at the Scammell thru the curtains..............

Clive we need to meet Hayley.........................!

Mind you is it a question of looks or size.................Ooooops Sorry, but it just fitted in nicely!....Enjoy your day matey!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Banned the Humber but Happy to stare at the Scammell thru the curtains..............

Clive we need to meet Hayley.........................!

Mind you is it a question of looks or size.................Ooooops Sorry, but it just fitted in nicely!....Enjoy your day matey!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Carefull if Hayley reads that mate ! She has been known to visit the War and Peace Show and may hunt you down ! :-D:-D:-D

Carefull if Hayley reads that mate ! She has been known to visit the War and Peace Show and may hunt you down ! :-D:-D:-D

Just as well I cannot make it but Clive probably will............I would have hidden behind Ashley Prior anyway. :angel:

All the best mate.

You mean you you can get happier than this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47164[/ATTACH]

Thanks Tony , Hayley has told me I can be happier than that but only on her strict instructions from now on ;) ! This is me and Hayley with my Mum and Dad and me and our son Fred !:-D

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00024.jpg