ArmourWorld filming at War and Peace 2011

ArmourWorld

Hey guys. I have been quiet for a while due to University but now that's all wrapped up i'm back to hopefully get some confirmations from the vast amount of interest I have had for expanding the Armour World youtube channel!

What do I need from you?

Firstly stick a reply to this thread, stating what vehicle you are willing to let me film, also if you are willing to appear on camera for a brief interview.

Finally if you can send me a Private message with a way to contact you while I am on-site so I can arrange a day and time to get filming.

The basic idea is to try and get as much footage of your vehicles moving around so there will be a day where I will try to get as many of you guys to let me take a run on your vehicle to get some nice shots of it going its thing! Then other footage shot during the rest of the week where interviews and close up footage of the vehicles will be done.

This is however just a plan.. and we all know how plans turn out!

Again thank you so much for everybodies interest! I am really excited to get started and meet you guys!

John Lyons.

If you want to point a camera at the OT-90 together with Sanders (FW200) feel free. :)

She'll be parked up on the Red Alliance area when not in the arena this year. Guess we can run to an interview if you are sure my ugly mug won't crack the camera lens .. :D:D:D

hi john

i'll be there with the carrier and possibly the cromwell if it's ready by then and you're more than welcome to film either, i think it's a great idea to give an insight into the inner workings of a tank, it's not often you get to see the interior which is odd as i think it's the most interesting bit.

rick

My Valentine IXDD tank will be there and possibly the Floating Saladin. They will be on the Friends of the Tank Museum stand, close to the model tent and shower block by the main arena entrance.

Hopfully some more items as well

Al :cool2::cool2: