Help Wanted - War Film Scenes to use on Wartime Model Railway.

Jessie The Jeep

. I'll have a truck crashed by the river or stream, with empty 45 gallon drums tipped out and floating down stream.

I've already alerted the Environment Agency to this development - you can expect a knock on the workshop door anytime soon.......:cool2:

One of the things we are planning is a micro video camera in a wagon that can be pushed around the layout giving a drivers eye view of things. So eventually when the time comes, I'll get some videos on Youtube and link to them.

A number of sections will have sound and lighting effects to help bring it alive, one of which will be an air raid, complete with siren, aircraft sounds and the rumble of bombs.

It's ok, they're empty, that's why they are floating!

Make sure that the MP's are there.

On the air base have some paratroopers lined up ready for a jump?

I was planning on using hair nets as camo nets. But dummy vehicles? Hmmmm, I could make some rough tank and truck shapes so they obviously look different to the detailed white metal models, then have some guys holding a tank off the ground as they could do with an inflatable tank.