DPM Arctic Parka from my collection.

Easy Gee

Hi.

This is my first post,so I thought I would show you all,one of my Favourite bit's of DPM.

If you have'nt read my intro yet,I'm Gary,and a complete kit addict, I have quite a lot of Brit,US,Euro,World Camo and equipment,anyway enough about me,here is my Arctic Parka.

Enjoy,and comments most welcome:D

PC300009.JPG

Hi Garry, think I was going to join another forum! because I was directed to some pics of your collection. I'm allso a kit adict so a very big welcome. P.S. nice Parka.

Andy.

Thanks Andy, I appreciate you looking and your comments,I have a LOT of combat jackets one one sort or another (not boasting :)).

So if there is an interest I will be more than happy to post them all up over time, as I'm new here,I'm not sure if this is the done thing,if it is more to follow:D

Thanks again mate, Gary.

You can' t go wrong with uniforms.

I like them too.

I even sometimes wear a US WW1 jacket.

Thanks for looking Enigma, if you want I'll post some of M1 front seams,as I know you are the resident M1 guy, and your right you can't go wrong with uniforms,they do take up too much room though....well in my place anyway;):laugh:

Gary, when the light is right I will take pics of a 'Parka, men's camouflage white 1954' and over trouser. Picked up recent, may not do it justice with photos. Plus a cold weather liner I have not seen before.

Andy.

That sounds cool Andy,I don't have any snow camo in my collection,so I would like to see your parka, I really like "old school" kit..look forward to the right light conditions Mate,cheers :-)

Thanks for looking Enigma, if you want I'll post some of M1 front seams,as I know you are the resident M1 guy, and your right you can't go wrong with uniforms,they do take up too much room though....well in my place anyway;):laugh:

Do show some M1-s!

Know about lack of room, need a bigger house.

Do show some M1-s!

Know about lack of room, need a bigger house.

Hi Enigma,No worries as soon as I get some decent light and get the time,I will start showing what I have got, I got several Front seam, some Korean War ,Vietnam, and some of the later/Last versions!!

I'm a big uniform collector,but M1 lids are my side passion,I will be happy to post them up,just need a bit of time,and more importantly some decent light;)

Thanks Gary.

So guess whats next...lol

Assuming it follows normal sizing

Size 1 8405-99-975-9927

Size 2 8405-99-975-9928

Size 3 8405-99-975-9929

Size 4 8405-99-975-9930

Size 5 8405-99-975-9931

Size 6 8405-99-975-9932

Size 7 8405-99-975-9933

Size 8 8405-99-975-9934

Size 9 8405-99-975-9935

Special measurement 8405-99-975-9936

Jon :nut:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Gary. Not had chance to take pics. of my Arctic Parka yet. But here is a pic. or two of a Parka from my collection acquired quite recient. It fits a treat over my other kit. :-)

Hope of intrest.

Andy.

Hi Andy.

I like the look of your Parka, thanks for showing it,I will keep an eye out for one for my collection now, I like the features on it..cool Parka;)