bren gun bags

griff66

I agree with whats been said, about £50-£60 is about right but dont expect them to stay that price for very long. Now that the last of the imported Brens has been sold, just watch them rocket. Even the basic bitsa Bren now commands £350 as opposed to the £195 they could be had for a few years back.

kevlar with a bren gun?????

Kevlar was just a joke, to point out the daftness of trying to catch Bullets.....If Kevlar bags were to be used it would beat catching bullets blindfolded between your teeth, which is the only other way of catching bullets I know of!

Edited by antarmike

are bren gun bullet catcher bags rare and whats ok price for them ta.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41576[/ATTACH]

Bren cartridge catcher bag, I've just bought.

I was just trying to point out the bag catches neither the Bullet nor the cartridge, but rather it catches the the cartridge case. A cartridge is a complete round comprising the cartridge case, the bullet, the powder (or charge) and the primer. Maybe I care too much about correct use of the English language.....

Edited by antarmike

Kevlar was just a joke, to point out the daftness of trying to catch Bullets.....If Kevlar bags were to be used it would beat catching bullets blindfolded between your teeth, which is the only other way of catching bullets I know of!

Wouldn't the blindfold be over the eyes rather than between your teeth?