In praise of a lovely wife

Zero-Five-Two

New Years Day and the good lady is at the cooker knocking out the mince pies and sausage rolls ready for the "family" who will be round later to empty the drinks cabinet etc.

She has only got half the kitchen to work in because she has let me have the rest to do the wiring on the Militants dashboard, as it's too f*****g cold to work in the shed :D

What a wonderful woman, and she makes me coffee as well!! Anybody else got it this good?

Image018.jpg

Image017 (2).jpg

P7223533.jpg

My lovely Lady, Sharon, at Beltring where she does most of the cooking for the week. She also makes Picnic lunches when we go to one-day shows and is now encouraging me to cut out paneling for my WOA2 car in the living room!!

PS. We have just got back from Dallas Dig-out where she manned the stall in the cold and allowed me to walk around looking at the other stalls.

I'm very lucky with Mrs G506. She lets me have rusty toys, just as long as there's food on the table, a roof over our heads, and the odd foreign holiday here and there!

Plus, she's having our twins in April!

:kissoncheek:

Well what can I say, no words can say what I think of my wife... ( and they are GOOD words ) she is up for anything, helping me in the garage getting oily, dirty, she loves the smell of gear oil !!!!!!! she loves the events we go to, road runs whatever, whether its raining shining or windy, and over the years we have had a good dose of that. She even encouraged me to get the gun, as she says you cant take the money with you so spend it while you can enjoy it and boy are we trying to ...

Hey what more can I say...

She really IS the best wife in the world and she is mine forever :hug::hug:

PS sorry about the sloppy bit at the end.. :cool2:

Well what can I say, no words can say what I think of my wife... ( and they are GOOD words ) she is up for anything, helping me in the garage getting oily, dirty, she loves the smell of gear oil !!!!!!! she loves the events we go to, road runs whatever, whether its raining shining or windy, and over the years we have had a good dose of that. She even encouraged me to get the gun, as she says you cant take the money with you so spend it while you can enjoy it and boy are we trying to ...

you found another vehicle and not told her yet?:cool2:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

awwwww you softie, love you to

you found another vehicle and not told her yet?:cool2:
....and the problem with that is??????? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm very lucky with Mrs G506. She lets me have rusty toys, just as long as there's food on the table, a roof over our heads, and the odd foreign holiday here and there!

:kissoncheek:

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

How is the mum to be anyway?

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

How is the mum to be anyway?

Hello!!!

All fine, little tired but nothing too bad. Scans all good - they have little chubby tummies according to the measurements so the "dad to be" has been getting the mickey taken a bit as you would imagine, along the lines that they are taking after him already.

Hello!!!

All fine, little tired but nothing too bad. Scans all good - they have little chubby tummies according to the measurements so the "dad to be" has been getting the mickey taken a bit as you would imagine, along the lines that they are taking after him already.

Waayhaayyyyyy!!!!!!

Hello to you :-D Glad to hear its all good.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

last june i was in corfu getting married, whilst out there i noticed a post on the forum from ferrettkitt saying there was a churchill turret for sale on ebay, i told the other half and she just gave me a knowing look and said ok. when i got back to england i did the deal and bought the turret along with a few minor accessories (the rest of the tank). now i needed somewhere to put the tank so i bought a piece of land local to me, however the local planners weren't as keen on the idea of my tank factory as i was so i was scuppered it was then that i mentioned in passing conversation to the other half that i might have to put the churchill at the end of the garden for a few years, she just gave me that look and said ok. Now that's a good wife (i haven't told her about the 2 cromwell's yet but i'm working on it):D

eddy

Edited by eddy8men

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a thought, in a few years time (if you train them right) the youngsters will be able to do all the heavy restoration work, while you sit back directing things, and then take all the credit! Result :-D

Hello Rob,

thats the plan! Can you get baby size overalls?