thanks for the welcome

PBI

Hi Jack and to all

thanks for the welcome my name is Pete and i have been collecting for over 35 years mostly uniform's and kit of the British army of WWII to the Koren war with Little bits of later kit now and then. i was in to re-enactment but have just giving it up to concentrate on the vehicle side of things hoping to enjoy this side of things for a good few years i have had a good few vehicles in my time ie 1950s and a war time jeep ,1970 land rover , 1951 K9 . 1939 BEDFORD MW. now a 1943 Austin K3 , 1942 dodge WC54 (THAT IS FOR SALE ) and i have just bot Tyler 's K4 i hope and am hoping to get down for it in the next week or so

i herd about this forum from Jim Hay who i met up with at Selkirk show last weekend and got talking about Tyler's K4 as i was under the impression that it was mine when jim said that it was still up on the forum and that maybe i should get in contact with him which i have done and its is mine and i am trying to get it up or me down for it

PS if i can help in any way with uniform information just let me know and I'd try and help

Welcome Pete.

Good collection of interests and vehicles there and nice to see how you heard about HMVF!

Best wishes.

Jack.

PS. I think Berni has got some more biscuits in and Mark, have you finished with those dancing girls yet?

nice variety of vehicles you have had over the years, i too have a bedford MW still with aero screens.

without seeming to biased i have noticed that a jimmy is missing from your list :lol:,

enjoy the site & I'm sure your uniform experience will be invaluable

welcome aboard

Bernie

Welcome Pete.

Good collection of interests and vehicles there and nice to see how you heard about HMVF!

Best wishes.

Jack.

PS. I think Berni has got some more biscuits in and Mark, have you finished with those dancing girls yet?

Finished with the damcing girls mate :-D, but run out of those biscuits :cry:

Quote from: Jack on September 21, 2006, 11:10:10 AM

Welcome Pete.

Best wishes.

Jack.

Finished with the damcing girls mate grin, but run out of those biscuits cry

If you've finished with the dancing girls - and they are an improvement on the two young ladies from RoadSure that were at Beltring - you can send 'em over here.

If they aren't - send 'em to Jack :-) :-) :-)

Hi John, I don't think that name change would go down too well lol, but it would be nice maybe next years Show to have the Austins together for a photo shoot. I make it 1 x K2, 2 x k3's , 1 x k4. 2 x k9's, 4 x champs and there must be more that I can't think of off the top of my head.