hi

Mrs T20

Good afternoon

I thought I had better register myself as a member as I appear to be getting the other half into a lot of trouble :oops:(nothing unusual their) you will probably have heard me at the purbeck rally whilst he drives the van I do the shouting Milko papers :x and ringing that B.......... bell :evil: I just like to make sure if we are up and doing so is everyone else. It was great to see so many military vehicles at Purbeck this year well done Mrs Hardyferret all your hardwork paid off. Good luck for next year

Donna

Hi Jack

I am sorry but we did all try to stop Jerry with the PA from the ferret, I thought he was very mean but that's Jerry all over, my nephew Alex really enjoyed :-) the weekend and is looking forward to catching up with Jessie again sometime soon.

Donna

another female :yay!: :banana:

welcome aboard, glad to see on here that you like a little :beer:

ta Berni

ps i saw this one & had to use it cause i think it is brill

:n00b:

reminds me of me & my other half & i'm the one on the left

Aren't all wives the one on the left??? :schocked: :schocked:

thank you all very much it seems that the rumours are not true and anyone with a military vehicle is not sad , you all seem pretty normal to me, :banana: we have had some good evenings at the purbeck rally and steam fair getting pleasantly :beer: sozzled.

thanks again for such a great welcome. :thankyou: and lookforward to meeting a few more of you :yay!:

Donna