How not to A frame tow a 432

robin craig

Following on from a post by AFVNut I found a you tube video titled "M&N Pictures - Trailer"

If you watch the end of it shown is a Stormer doing what appears to be sliding down a grassy slope and ploughing through a fence.

This is followed by an object lesson in the laws of physics when a 434 towing a 432 on an A frame (presumably) going at a good clip suddenly slows down for some reason and ends up having a slight accident as the inertia of the towed 432 pushes up the back of the 434 and then the 434 slams back down on the front of the 432.

Im sure in the REME this clip and the Sgt Ritchie Foden roll over are now well famous but not to all the rest of us.

If anyone can post the link please do as Im a mental midget for doing that.

R

recymech66

Not any more dear chap

Dunno I think we/taxpayers/army have had their money worth out of 432s over the years:D

The thing that got me about the video is those idiot drivers thinking the crew of a Scimitar could hear them beeping there little horns -or for that matter that the crew would give a damn, the bridge re-enforcement looked a bit ify too.