War & Peace show 2010 in video

FW200

I posted some of these before but now I have most of them done (just one I'm still editing)..

T-72 moving around, one of the first days we were there.

US Halftracks moving in the arena

Variety of vehicles moving around in the arena and elsewhere:

And then the main one I was doing it for.. sadly I had some audio issues so no audio from the actual clips. This is a video showing the displays our team did from Neil's great OT-90:

I can recommend watching this at 720p.. Even though the footage is not HD.

Edited by FW200

Good that you like it :D

That was my plan for this year as well.. but didn't manage it.. Next year will be in Full HD (1080p), camera is here allready for that.. Will hopefully get a small point of view camera too that I can attach to random parts for the special "Top Gear" shots.

We have another video up, of our team's general nonsense, not much in way of vehicles in this video but there are some:

I'll rig up something for next year, some kind of attachment for a point of view camera. Hard part is that the OT vibrates a lot. That makes it hard for the types of sensors these small camera's use :)

Allready got my new camera btw :) Just need some nice lenses for it.

I'll rig up something for next year, some kind of attachment for a point of view camera. Hard part is that the OT vibrates a lot. That makes it hard for the types of sensors these small camera's use :)

Allready got my new camera btw :) Just need some nice lenses for it.

Ooooh - don't mention the vibrations.... 21 hours stuck in an aircraft seat that made the rear troop benches seem soft with a bruised coccyx aint a laughing matter!! :blush: