WoW!!!

:shocked: thats a b****y big flower!!!

Mark

You would surely only stack up 5 conatiners like that if you were using them as a target?

There seems plenty of room to have them on the ground, so I would say they are prentending to be a building?

It could be a test of a pre fragmented bomb, I know the Danish air force have conducted a series of test to see what penetration power they have.

the air force suspended a bomb form a rig and then park cars and placed things next to it, and then detonated remotely.

I have seen some very impresive movies and pictures of it.

It could be a test of a pre fragmented bomb, I know the Danish air force have conducted a series of test to see what penetration power they have.

the air force suspended a bomb form a rig and then park cars and placed things next to it, and then detonated remotely.

I have seen some very impresive movies and pictures of it.

Photo file name mentions "Artillery explosion", so maybe not not Aircraft weapon?

Assuming it is in a series, and looking at the small amount of debris from previous blasts, plus the section thickness of the stay ropes for it, - looks like a fuel / air blast or gas / air mix blast in something maybe 45 gallon drum sized ?

Gordon