my name is mark have been in regular army for 19 years am a sgt in 9/12l love armour and old military stuff found a lot of stuff on ranges will post pics of saldins in sennelager in 2008 and m18 in bosnia in 96 etc am planning on buying a jeep with some of my gratuity when i get ouy in 8 years :D was posted as last trg regt in lulwporth for 3 years in 95 to98 so practicaly lived in the tank museum :cool2:

ferrets a no no as i liked working on them when they were ssm vehicle but long haired genral will not go for it if i had the money then cvrt all the way and my father in law who used to be reme rac airbourne would take over a ferret and really to much work what with fluid drive wheels etc i think you ferret guys are brave:nut: nuts but brave and my most enduring memory of ferrets is driving past them when broke down they pushed more reme vehicles than any other around the ex areas

• 3 weeks later...

ok well have just looked at sherman wrecks and commented on possible barv on thetford an m18 in bosnia 95/6 also a t34/85 in the hills above tito drvar i also remember a sdkfz 251/ somthing as it had a pak 40 mounted on it in banjaluka army base not very well looked after and in the hills above gradiska in 99 i found a willys jeep chassiy took a photo and recently sent it to classic military mag am in the process of moving to my own home:nut: all my tour albums are in my dads attic:cry: at the moment once settled ill dig out some of those photos and post them on here:-D

also forgot to add was at bovy in march and the scrap/project yard has a couple of new centurions and salladins as the cent from lulworth and the d and m school also salladins from lulworth and alenby all now in meseum didnt look but still asume that pak40 in lulworth is still there in range troop

Welcome to the forum, get a airportable landi. Will fit in the garage and easy to look after. Will also turn heads when on shopping trips into the big cities. (mind you the girl friend did not like mine):embarrassed:

Blond drove one into work last week and loved Her's!:-)

Andy.