Pictures of members at Beltring...

Chaps.

Would be good if you can get some pictures of each other at Beltring so we can all put a face to a name :-D

Pictures of your vehicles would be good as well :-)

And a bonus will handed out for anyone who snaps a picture of a HMVF member hugging there vehicle :-D

Cheers

Jack.

• 2 weeks later...

What a good idea for next year as it's the 25th year. Ask rex about a space for HMVF members, they did something simular for the champ camp one year.

Maybe a spot by the miller tent and we all get to meet each other and tell the public about the website.

I believe Karoshi tried to set one up this year, but I don't think he had many takers.

We wouldn't be able to park up with you guys either as we are a living history group. :oops:

But if we weren't, we would have taken up the opportunity. :-D

Cara

x

A thought - most of us tend to camp in with the local MV or LH groups we are associated with for the rest of the year - yes?

This being the case instead of an area where we all could camp together why not ask Rex about either:

A stall/pitch to adertise the forum that we could all take it in turns to "man" (apologies ladies..) maybe with our vehicles there if possible for an hour or two

or

For one of the arena events to be a HMVF session where we all meet each other complete with vehicles????

Chaps.

Would be good if you can get some pictures of each other at Beltring so we can all put a face to a name :-D

Pictures of your vehicles would be good as well :-)

And a bonus will handed out for anyone who snaps a picture of a HMVF member hugging there vehicle :-D

Cheers

Jack.

We are not hugging the tank but we did fall in love with it....

Me on the 50cal and Enigma front gunner's seat

Courtesy of http://www.nickhalling.co.uk

ourTank.jpg

This is Maud on the Essex Armour & Softskin plot - photo care of Stuart (Saracen Stump):

cameraphotos396.jpg

Yours truly is behind the wheel and thus not exactly visible!!!! :lol: :lol:

I too am riding on the back of the beasty, olive t-shirt on the right next to Con :-)

Yes please - be nice to add to the album :)

I was too busy playing with Maud and going shopping; I didn't actually get many poto's this year. Must remember next year to allocate one day to wandering around with my camera. Saw some lovely Mk 1 Militants but never got around to taking their pictures.... :oops: