Tank Girl

agripper

I know there is little continuity in films and whilst watching tank girl noticed a number of different tanks as well as AFV's the tank she ends up nicking goes through at least 2 changes. can anyone tell me what these are. In one view it looks like a sherman but could be werong in another it looks more russian. there also looks to be a few T54 or T55 cant tell teh difference. What else is there?

Also anyone tell me why I seem to put "the" up in this format "teh" and does anyone else do this?

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!!:blush:

I saw the film about 10 years ago, and there was a T55 used in the beginning and then an M5 Stuart later on. Can't remember what the other vehicles were.

I remember watching this on German TV one night when I'd participated in drinking some (quite a lot, actually) "hop-flower tea" - and must confess that I'd hardly noticed the tank(s). When you're more interested in the vehcles than a scantily-clad young lady - then you're getting old!!

I remember watching this on German TV one night when I'd participated in drinking some (quite a lot, actually) "hop-flower tea" - and must confess that I'd hardly noticed the tank(s). When you're more interested in the vehcles than a scantily-clad young lady - then you're getting old!!

Im still waiting to see her suitably undressed in a TANK of water! :cool2:

Also anyone tell me why I seem to put "the" up in this format "teh" and does anyone else do this?

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!!:blush:

Everybody does this. In the autocorrect help for MS-Word 4, it used the word "the" and the mistype "teh" as the example.

The Water & Power tank is a PT76. It's the same one as one of the ones that was on Tank Overhaul. Sub girl offers to let them "do it up in my garage", and they turn it into an M5 Stuart.

Presumably this angered the soviet union who applied pressure for sub-girl to get cut out of the film, hence no sand-digging submarine and a re-hashed ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qroalgqHBoI&feature=related

and the original ending with sub girl

Now if I had that kind of paint, I'd be "doing up" all sorts of vehicles :)

Edited by Lauren Child

Is that the one where he is cahsing a serries 1 that he has to put a block behind the wheel as a brake or is that another film. There was a film with Bill Travers and Verginia McKena that had a series 1 in , not born free but in africa, more of a comady, anyone remeber that one? :cool2:

Is that the one where he is cahsing a serries 1 that he has to put a block behind the wheel as a brake or is that another film. There was a film with Bill Travers and Verginia McKena that had a series 1 in , not born free but in africa, more of a comady, anyone remeber that one? :cool2:

wasnt that one called Lenny the cross eyed lion?

Nigel

wasnt that one called Lenny the cross eyed lion?

Nigel

Asfar as i remember (from cable TV :) ) lenny the lion was a ventriloquist prop used to promote Trebor mints (other brands are available !!)

Trebor mints,

Trebor mints,

I`ve got a packet of Trebor mints.

some one using Ashley`s computer

Anon