Good start to 2010...

ArtistsRifles

Had to see the doctor today for the regular check up regarding the epilepsy, fried feet and DVT business - only to be told I now have Diabetes as well.... Just what I didn't need to start the new year off - another whole load of tablets to have to take accompanied by "you can't" diet restrictions!!! :cry: :cry:

Feeling seriously pee'd off and depressed right now - got to write to DVLA and the insurance companies over the weekend and gawd only knows what that's going to result in... :cry: :cry:

Had to see the doctor today for the regular check up regarding the epilepsy, fried feet and DVT business - only to be told I now have Diabetes as well.... Just what I didn't need to start the new year off - another whole load of tablets to have to take accompanied by "you can't" diet restrictions!!! :cry: :cry:

Feeling seriously pee'd off and depressed right now - got to write to DVLA and the insurance companies over the weekend and gawd only knows what that's going to result in... :cry: :cry:

Hi Neil, Bad luck Mate. Looks like you have a case of 'get one disorder, get another two free'!

There's not a lot you can say to your post, even, keep your chin up. Is only words when you find out something like this. The one thing you DO have here though, is Friends!

Take care Sir.

Kind Regards: Mike :thumbsup: