Room at the clubhouse?

Adrian Barrell

Welcome in Adrian!

Funny enough we were all only talking about this over the massive dinner table in the Clubhouse last week.

I am was all for you parking up in the car park but others were saying that the Sherman be used as a Gate Guard:computerrage:

There were also concerns that Bodge would have one too many shandies and try and ram raid the wine cellar. Quite frankly I don't know what to do about it all - do you have Jeep or something normal???!!!

As always, dinner at 21:00, black tie and then we retire to the drawing room as Lee is giving us all a lesson in the Thai language.

yes, I like the idea of the Sherman as a gate gaurd. Provided of course the weapons are fully functional, that will keep the various Oiks at bay nicley!

As for gritting the car park, why do you lot always want to take the fun out of things?

Oh by the way Black Tie does not mean a pice of scrim soaked in old engine oil!

Edited by Tony B

It's lovely and warm in here. Blazing fire, lots of food and drink, dancing girls.....

Another 92 posts and you'll be allowed in too! ;)

Adrian,

You should see what its like in the 4,000+ quarters.........waited on hand and foot..........only drawback is that TonyB parks his London bus outside my window and obstructs the view >:(

It's lovely and warm in here. Blazing fire, lots of food and drink, dancing girls.....

Another 92 posts and you'll be allowed in too! ;)

Absolutley and tonight we have tasting the lastest champagne that was sent over by Buckingham Palace. Last year we all thought that it was pretty poor and sent it back to the royals :-D Richard wanted to keep it as anti freeze but we talked him out of it.......

bring out some horlicks and choccie biscuits

how does it work out just because im on less than 1000 posts i have to stay outside on guard duty:(

Not pulling rank here but yes! I will have a servant bring you out some hot water for your RatPak hot chocolate........:cool2:

Jack, I've been chucking some of my spare posts on the huge inglenook fire, can you confirm the rumour that our thousand plus posts are upgraded to oak instead of the old Tanalized type, just thinking off the environment..

It is a good point Bernard but only the PLANK is made from Oak...........