MJ Windscreen Suppliers?

terreneuve

Any suggestions on where would you get a MJ Front Windscreen in the UK?

Is it the same windscreen in the MK?

Hi John,

The screen is same in MK and MJ, and can see no reason why it should not be different to the TK. Try these people, www.avi-ltd.co.uk/index.html

Regarding Winch, I assume you want everything, so you can convert a MJ to winch. Well, there was never a kit, so only chance is to find a MJ c/w winch that is being scrapped, and stripping it. There is a lot of parts needed, from front, PTO lever in cab, plus linkage to transfer box, air brake control in cab, PTO output on transfer box, Winch and mountings, propshaft, laying-on cradle and brackets, fairlead and roller assy on rear, plus pulleys on side and front fairlead.

regards, Richard

We have had happy dealings with whway@tiscali.co.uk who is Andrew Way also can be reached on 01443 486171.

He cold have screwed us over, as other Uk sellers do, as we are abroad but he has always sent what he described. Prices are ho hum but he has always been reliable. Dont know where in the UK he is think somewhere like Wales.

I have no relationship with him and havent bought for about a year.

Robin

We have had happy dealings with whway@tiscali.co.uk who is Andrew Way also can be reached on 01443 486171.

He cold have screwed us over, as other Uk sellers do, as we are abroad but he has always sent what he described. Prices are ho hum but he has always been reliable. Dont know where in the UK he is think somewhere like Wales.

I have no relationship with him and havent bought for about a year.

Robin

Thanks Robin

One of the other forum members put me on to Hamptons in Staffordshire and they have been very helpful. I am heading to Scotland on Wednesday on my yearly pilgrimige for spares for my Brit Cars and this year the MJ!!

After watching your thread on the ferrets I was very tempted to bid on a Ferret on MOD disposal but the wife would shoot me first!

John