Humvee

chevpol

• 2 weeks later...

I get to spend a bit of time on the U.S bases. Lakenheath.Mildenhall,Feltwell. Nearly all the Humvee fleet is confined just for use inside the base,as there were a spate of RTA,s with them on the public roads. A combination of width and personnel not long in the country with little experiance of UK roads

They are one vehicle i would dearly love to have. But the prices are ridiculous. I remember a few years ago. someone turned up at Beltring with three of them from the set of Black Hawk Down. They were full of holes and you couldnt really do anything with them. And they were asking £25,000 a piece for them. I tried to convince the other half about one. But she said no way. But has agreed to its lesser brother the H2..........

media?id=1037362851

Very nice. A private customer i presume??. I will have to pay a visit to the workshop some time.

It was nothing to do with me, it was being transfered on to another trailer, been to a trade show, as I said, brand new, top of the range. As a sheer coincidence, there was a stretched civvy Hummer in the yard at the same time, see on the right.

It was nothing to do with me, it was being transfered on to another trailer, been to a trade show, as I said, brand new, top of the range. As a sheer coincidence, there was a stretched civvy Hummer in the yard at the same time, see on the right.
From the pic it looks like a stretched H3. The small engined one.

• 3 weeks later...