found these piccys

chevpol

Evening all,

got my scanner back today of my mate, so whilst I am sorting a few aircraft slides out, I came across these piccys I bought from a show earlier this year, thought that they might be of interest!!!!! :cool2:

Enjoy

Mark

img833.jpg

img834.jpg

img835.jpg

The Locomobile is owned by the same chap who loaned us the Dennis water pump to copy. A very nice chap. His father recovered it after it had been sheeted over and turned into a home. An old gentleman lived in it for many years over which period he had completely disguised it. When he died, it was pulled out and found to be all but complete save the radiator which is now a copy. I don't supose there are many more out there like it!

Locomobile Hidden.JPG

The Saurer is 1914 vintage and ex-French Army. I saw it on Brighton sea front a year or two back and very nice it is too. I believe it lives Kidderminster way.

The Ambulances have got me. My initial thought was 'Renault' but the badges don't look right. 'Runflat' will know for sure!

Steve

That WW1 Locomobile, the "Verdun Wanderer", not seen it for years. I bet GWT knows about it. I was always impressed how all the brass plates on it had survived.

As Steve says we went to see it last year when we copied the Dennis water pump. sadly it was in a dark shed and not very photogenic. I have just submitted an article on Locomobile trucks for MMI, which may appear in print about March/April time.

Tim