Under here is an MV!!

phil munga

Question is it really camo ? or post impact debris since now the nose/grill is facing the ceiling that's not the normal orientation as far as I recall for a rigid chassie vehicle.

Had the rear axle first shown had a tie down bracket bolted to it I would not have hesitated on the id.

:-D:-D just great guys , yes its the m715 kaiser , its not hidden no wife its just the blokes gear he plans to rebuild it when he retires but his farther said the other day I should try and buy it as it would clear up lots of room , its in great condition because as you can see its sat here many years , infact i've known the blokes farther since the eightys and was only able to get into this shed maybe 5 years ago due to the amount of gear in there to find this ,

abn deuce Quote ''Well the grill is from an m715 I believe"

think its the full cab :-D , I found the engine laid outside at some other land that he has , says Tornado on the rocker , going to try and buy it , might be savable

• 3 weeks later...