HMVF Trip february 2010

Joris

If we go the car route John then you'd need to make your own booking

By car would be my preference using the Ramsgate - Ostend route.

confuzed!

Apologies for butting in and not knowing the arrangements from last year, so the car sharing is for the Essex based mafia only :cool2:

Others make their own way.

I am happy to do so but would prefer to have a clear understanding of what is being arranged as obviously meeting up at a single point to do the car share is logistics problem and picking people on the way down adds to it.

confuzed!

Apologies for butting in and not knowing the arrangements from last year, so the car sharing is for the Essex based mafia only :cool2:

Others make their own way.

I am happy to do so but would prefer to have a clear understanding of what is being arranged as obviously meeting up at a single point to do the car share is logistics problem and picking people on the way down adds to it.

OK - will try to ease confusion. :)

If you are the owner/driver then you would need to make your own booking as, last time I did this, there had to be a minimum of 10 vehicles before the ferry companies would allow me to make a block booking. So if the consensus was to go by car I'll put the ferry company, sailing times and phone number here and you can book your passage.

If you are a passenger then, we can stick a list up here of those driving and from where plus those wanting/needing a lift. From this we can sort out who is what car and how to meet-up/get picked up.

Hows that??? :)

:idea:....would it not be a lot easier to take the Friday and Monday off?,and travel by night, then you'd have two full days 'over there'............:coffee:

Not a problem for me - at 53 I can't find work in the IT industry so.. :)

Might be an issue for others though.....

Dates - I thought we had the 20th/21st Feb in mind???