shes arrived

paulob1

okay I have stalwart number two, she looks too good to break up so i think she is going to become a bit of a project...got to find me another old tatty stolly to use as the off road toy, maybe a mark 1...will post picces tiomorrow so we have a before and after record...this is going to be fun..she is going to become a sand version first...maybe with a diesel engine for fun..maybe not...

neil no brakes

including handbrake.

steering okay without power..engine hoepfully will be started in the next week or so...so loads of work to do...

Edited by paulob1
for neil

will be interesting to see your pics . as my pic shows , they are out there ......

They for sale by any chance?

Definately on my list for future ownership, just a bit busy with other things at the moment. If I found one cheap enough now though it may have to join the back of the restoration queue!

that is such a waste, if he sells them i want one...

anyway, mine is up and running today, needed a new carburettor, had a spare, and she is running fine,....engine will go into my broken one and this one is getting a diesel or maybe it will be the other way round anyway she sounds very sweet...am very happy now...

lots to do but stage on passed the engine works...now just got to do the brakes the throttle the clutch etc etc etc...

Not been taken out to sea by any chance?

I seem to remember seeing some amphibious vehicles on the Blackpool beaches / sea front years ago, though I think they were DUKWs.

Hi Stormin,

Try this link as we did have a thread about something similar earlier on in the year, http://www.hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=11877

PS Sorry to be taking it off topic a bit paulob!!

okay I have stalwart number two, she looks too good to break up so i think she is going to become a bit of a project...got to find me another old tatty stolly to use as the off road toy, maybe a mark 1...will post picces tiomorrow so we have a before and after record...this is going to be fun..she is going to become a sand version first...maybe with a diesel engine for fun..maybe not...

neil no brakes

including handbrake.

steering okay without power..engine hoepfully will be started in the next week or so...so loads of work to do...

If you are looking for another stolly, it may be worth trying Nick Mead at tanks a lot, he has several, maybe 10 standing in a line! tried to take a pic at the weekend, but my camera gave up.