Greenlanes in Sussex Adventure

Ok, I have been asked so I shall see what you all think in response and organise accordingly.

Due to the popular comments on my Greenlanes report I would like to organise a Green lane day..

There would be a few restrictions.

1. Width of vehicles. A landrover Defender is about as wide as you can get (mirror to mirror)

2. groups of 5 vehicles on a lane at a time

3. Max speed 15mph

4. Respect the lanes or indeed we lose them!

I could entertain around 10 vehicles in 2 groups...

SO who is interested?

I would assume vehicles that would fit would be, any landrover..champs.. poss mk1 pigs etc

the thinner of the MV world.. (vehicles not drivers )

Could tie in a pub lunch and as much scenary as you would like in the beautiful hidden Sussex that most do not know exists.

I would tailor the day to experience of drivers

Are you bringing the champ? I shall have to tailor lanes to suit.. as im sure brambles and hedges are not high on your list with no roof!

Of course I'll bring the champ. You're not going to trim the brambles & hedges so I dont scratch the paint? :rofl:

Never mind if Andy comes he can fend off the undergrowth

Ok, so its

ChrisG in the champ

Dave Ives in the 109

Me in the 110

Rambo in the 110

Who else? groups of 4 would be ideal in vehicles.. anyone worried about scratches on paint? or muddy vehicles? just to get an idea of my route plan

no one has to do anything they dont feel comfortable doing

if it's finished, by then, could I turn up in my psuedo-modern rendition of a mini-moke? see attached pic, by then it'll be Deep-Bronze Green, or Nato Green+Black, with stowage baskets/camo nets/antenna etc, sort of like a Light Strike Vehicle that got shrunk in the wash....:cool2:

Blitz2 -side view.jpg