Clansman fuses

agripper

Have been trying to get some spare fuses for my clansman intercom for the BARV and Sabre and have had no luck so far. I have been unable to find anyone who stocks such small fuses. Anyone know of a souce for these? Had thought of using fuse wire and repairing the old ones but the clearance is to close to do this when in the holder. :confused:

• 3 years later...

Hi

I'm on the same hunt. I've got two clansman systems, both working but neither with a working spare.

The size of the 1 amp fuse is approx 16mm by 4.5mm

RS don't list that size and there was a pack of ten just sold on ebay...

Hi

I'm on the same hunt. I've got two clansman systems, both working but neither with a working spare.

The size of the 1 amp fuse is approx 16mm by 4.5mm

RS don't list that size and there was a pack of ten just sold on ebay...

Might have the solution. http://www.thefusecompany.com/fuses/miniature-fuses-glassceramic/c519-5x15mm-250v-1amp-to-5amp-time-delay-glass-fuse-pack-of-ten-ul.php

But this is the slow blow. "The Fuse Company" are checking to see when they will next have a delivery of fast blow. As soon as I hear from them and am able to order I will repost with a link. I'm guessing that with the Clansman I need fast blow.

Phoenix Technical Services Norfolk (PTS Norfolk) trading as gten98 on eBay also holds stock and lists them from time to time - worth sending them a question if none are currently listed

Iain

Will see what we have got, just backloaded all our complete clansman sets from 349, 350. 351/2 353, 320, 321 etc and we had boxes of the different fuzes all to be skipped, if I can get on time will save them and let you all know

gary