Notek Blackout Headlamp

Morris C8

Just bought a notek light and when i opened it up it had part of the bulb holder missing. does any one have a spare top part and can you date the notek light, it has 90 on the front. how do you wire it up as it has just one place to put the wire on the bottom. Think these work on 6V. Thanks for your Help

Thanks for the info. Hopeing to do a book on captured British Vehicles left at Dunkirk area in 1940 and then used by the germans, a large amount went to the Eastern Front so need a Notek light as they were fitted to most of them and could also fit it to my morris. Have about 300 original photos now.

Hopeing to do a book on captured British Vehicles left at Dunkirk area in 1940 and then used by the germans, a large amount went to the Eastern Front so need a Notek light as they were fitted to most of them and could also fit it to my morris. Have about 300 original photos now.

Keith,

In your collection of pictures, do you have any of Canadian Military Pattern trucks? Some fifty Ford F15 15-cwts were captured in France in 1940, plus more of the same type in Greece in 1941 (see attachment) and of course in North Africa later on.

Some were modified, but most were used as built. Any info on captured CMP´s is most welcome!

Thanks,

Hanno

greece_may_1941.jpg

Edited by mcspool

• 1 month later...

He who waits, found this broken/blown up peice of Notek light on German Ebay and put WD 40 on it for 2 days, still had a hard time getting it apart but worth it. 2nd photo is of it in my notek light with broken bulb. Just need a WW2 German Notek bulb to finish off, has diffrent fittings, 2 lugs one on each side [ see 2nd photo of the top lug ] that fit into the brass holder [see photo]. Any one have the bulb for sale?.