photo hosting

john fox

besides photobucket (whose log in details I have lost and whose e mail is not valid so can't recover) who else allows free photo hosting so I can post pictures on here

You can open multiple accounts up with photobucket... just start another one or just upload straight to the forum...

You can open multiple accounts up with photobucket...

tried that Lee, won't let me but does not tell me why. I defy anyone to have eiother of the 2 alternative usernames i tried

I ws not sure you allowed direct posting becuase of file sizes. I'll load thenm up nd if you no likee you'll can delete anyway

tried that Lee, won't let me but does not tell me why. I defy anyone to have eiother of the 2 alternative usernames i tried

I ws not sure you allowed direct posting becuase of file sizes. I'll load thenm up nd if you no likee you'll can delete anyway

The forum automaticly resizes them to forum max.. you can only up load two at a time but you can then upload another two at a time in the same post..

Photobucket may not let you start another account if you are using the same email address.. just open a hotmail account & use that... I have three PB accounts, opened the last one about a week ago