A&E video diary...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that bus scared me too lol Its a nice route

I better leave before Alastair finds me here :-)

ajmac wife

Hey! Get your own account, or I'll have to invade your Facebook, I'll set one up for you now;)

You imagine meeting it in a tank!

Welcome Mrs mac, did you realise your husband was toying with the idea of sleeping under my tank? :nut:

:-O I imagine he was just trying to escape from his own little daughter for a night but to be honest I think its best for everyone to let him sleep on the open air lol

Hey! Get your own account, or I'll have to invade your Facebook, I'll set one up for you now;)

Nasty man :-( I'm still waiting as computer says: currently in the moderation queue. I thought you should be working!

nowt like small children for sleep deprivation... natures caffene!!

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

Daddy...

uhhhh what?

Daddy...

yes

Are you asleep? :yawn:

no dear

The good thing is that taking Isabella to Armour & Embarkation will be a nice and a promesing start :-)

Well I can promise you a wonderfull campsite - it is stunning - as long as it doesn't rain!!

Some of the estates we drive on, a rear gunner wouldn't be a bad idea. :-D One driver, swerved to avoid a fox. Then went over the island in the middle of the road, up the kerb, through a garden fence, bounced off a tree and finished in the garden shed. The bus was rebuilt!