Marmite!!

Where in the World??

Where in the World are you??  

2,115 members have voted

1. 1. Where in the World are you??

As we have members scattered all over the globe we thought it would be a good idea to get a snap shot of how many members we have in each country.

If you can not see your country in the poll then just let us know & we will add it..

(Permanent addresses only please)

Cheers Lee

Edited by Marmite!!

Just reviving this old thread as we have many more new members since we started the Poll, please take the time to vote.

If you don't see your country please let us know & we will add it.

If you click on the number of votes for a country then you can see which members live in that country.

Interestingly, there are 1,739 votes as of now, I wonder what percent of the membership has voted? It can't be there are only 120 members in USA on this forum!?

Interestingly, there are 1,739 votes as of now, I wonder what percent of the membership has voted? It can't be there are only 120 members in USA on this forum (as of today)!?

No vehicles but as an ex REME VM I worked on lots of what are now museum pieces. First job after training was to replace fan belts on a DAC Mk 2.

Just reviving this old thread as we have many more new members since we started the Poll, please take the time to vote.

If you don't see your country please let us know & we will add it.

If you click on the number of votes for a country then you can see which members live in that country.

Those of us who are blessed and live in Texas always consider our really big state a country in its own right😉

As I mentioned on this thread a year or so ago, should it not be a requirement that posters say where they are located ?