Lost my Camera in Normandy

Chappers

I'm wondering if any forum members could help me try and find my camera which I lost a Pegasus bridge.The camera is not worth a lot but the pictures it contains mean so much.

I last had the camera on the 7th at Pegasus Bridge. I climbed onto a DUKW I think it was from Suffolk which had broken down,dynamo problems.I took some photos of the engine bay and had a chat with the nice lady on board the guys working on it had gone to try and get some spares. We left and about 10 miles along the coast I realised I'd probably left it on the DUKW when I climbed down the ladder.If It's not on the DUKW then I'ts dropped out of my pocket on the way back to my GMC.

If anyone has any info on a DUKW I believe from the Suffolk area can they let me know.

regards

Steve

There's something about that bridge that swallows camera's. I did the same thing with a wonderful Minolta XD11 20 years ago. had two camera a Sony video and the Minolta put it down while video taping and got back to the ferry before I realized it was missing.:argh: