Spare ferry crossing to normandy

Jim Clark

I have booked a ferry crossing to and from Normandy but due to my truck not being ready it is going spare .If anyone is still trying to get over and needs a ferry space up to 7.5m contact me and we can sort something out.

The crossing times are

OUT Poole to Cherbourg 23.30 3rd June

RETURN Cherbourg to Poole 09.00 9th June

I paid £360-00 for the ferry if I could get half back I would be happy.

If anyone is interested call 01454 261100 or 07831 378904

Jim.

Hi egdod we are staying at Asnelles on the Belgium BMVT campsite it is not far from Aromanches.

Forgot to say I am still going over but with someone else but the ferry space is still avaliable as for the camping I will see what I can do.

Jim

Hi Jack, I will be taking Martins GMC 352 hardcab, I had hoped to get the Mack NO finished but time ran out.

See - there you go, all of those tracked 'butch' vehicles but the Man's Truck always comes out on top :coffee:

hello tous.j' has; hope that you would take pleasure has to come on our premises to Normandy and that the very good weather in this moment remains lenient to come to see you and take beautiful photos.JIM if you are with the camp-site d' ASNNELLES like d' others of the forum, to thus pass to see l' administrator of my forum of GMC.il will be with a vehicle and 2 khaki motor bike MZ with plate of SUISSE.pas of problem to take small a bierre ensemble.a soon