happy birthday rcubed

David Ives

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Have a good one mate,bringing the boat round to Hayling yacht Co Monday will pop in for cake.:rofl:

Hick burp :beer:

Cheers guys, see you all soon, got a few garage toys to play with this afternoon .........

How did you know !!!!!!!

Are we agoing to see them too?........................:cool2:

Happy Birthday Mate! :-D

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Happy birthday Rich..........hope Rosie bought something REALLY special! Come on tell us - what was it????????!!!!!!

I got him Medal of Honour and Call of Duty for the Wii and a CD of Pirates of the Carribean theme tune (love the music on this, its sooooo haunting), and we went to the REME museum at Bordon for a visit, oh he then had to babysit the cublets all evening as my sister was rushed into hospital and needed some sisterly love and caring as we waited for a slot in the operating theatre :cry: she eventually got down at 11pm, I got home at midnight with a take away curry in my hand! Can report however that lil' sis is now home and recovering and the whole thing was not as bad as first thought.

I got him Medal of Honour and Call of Duty for the Wii and a CD of Pirates of the Carribean theme tune (love the music on this, its sooooo haunting), and we went to the REME museum at Bordon for a visit, oh he then had to babysit the cublets all evening as my sister was rushed into hospital and needed some sisterly love and caring as we waited for a slot in the operating theatre :cry: she eventually got down at 11pm, I got home at midnight with a take away curry in my hand! Can report however that lil' sis is now home and recovering and the whole thing was not as bad as first thought.

Glad things ended up Ok, for your sis, Rosie, :) Belated 'appy birthday', Rich. maybe's see you both in May.........:)

All the best,

Andy