My name is Steve and I would like to take this oppertunity to say "Hello", I'm a new member with a healthy interest in military vehicles. I have a FV432 which brings a lot of fun and interesting stories from ex service men, and help raise money for charity with involvement such as "ladies driving challenges"!!!

I have a FV432 which brings a lot of fun and interesting stories from ex service men.

Welcome to the forum Steve. I've learnt so much from talking to ex servicemen. It usually starts, "I drove one just like that". Great stuff ! It would be nice to see a few 'photos of your MV posted on the forum when you have the time. Cheers.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

This coming weekend we're taking the 432 to a Vietnam day at a paint ball site! Hmmm! I'm just hoping who ever's there will be short sighted and a bad shot! I'll try and take some interesting photo's to share.

Just incase anyone knows, I'm on the lookout for a fuel cutoff solenoid, 3 terminal type K60 engine.

Cheers for now Steve

Howdy and welcome to the clubhouse. Please park your FV432 with the rest of the PW vehicles so it does not clutter up the WWII section. Also, if you have time, Jacks GMC needs a push I've heard he's stuck in the mud somewhere with a dead battery. PW to the rescue!