April tour of Deippe to Point du hoc

paul connor

Good point CW - we have an interview with Gary to call in and we should get around to that. A very good historian and I fell out about this very subject. He (like all historians) denied any historic value to Maisy - I told him that it will rewrite history..he told me to get stuffed - he is now starting to change his view.......strange that.

Maisy is impressive.

Careful what you say about the maisey battery.......you"ll have all the "Normandy Experts"

on your tail!!!!!

Dave (not a normandy expert!)

I also understood that as part of the `Normandy Memiore(sp)` all vehicles on the Tour this year have to pay 5€ for the privlage ??

I thought that these laws had been in force for some time, but never acted apon.

Ashley

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Best go on the coach.i am sure the vehicles bring in lots of revenue visiting tourist etc ,Blanket ban on the area let them suffer huge loss of revenue,that will wake them up,vote with your wheels.Dont you just get sick of hearing all this crap.Normandy charter my arse,We had one once ,went there and liberated them,didnt complain about the noise then.Obviously all the old mayors etc have popped there Galwares and positions filled by younger forward thinking tree hugging youngsters who dont like being reminded once year that they and we can never repay the debt to those who never came back.There is of course no excuse for those that go and act like idiots.:argh: