Greeatings from the US

welcome aboard Chris and you are amongst some fine company from your country on HMVF.

As you are the latest member you do indeed have Clubhouse duties to do. The snooker room is a right mess so that needs cleaning up. The Dutch guys have been away to day so the bar is fine but we have a group of visitors tomorrow so please make sure we have enough tea and biscuits in stock - this is England don't you know!

The Dancing Girls are around and they will be over to see you...once we have found out where there are. Last I heard ABN was entertaining them..........

Best wishes,

Jack.

Yes and now we have 5 Stalwarts listed as attending the Plains Invasion this year the clubhouse car park need re-laying out. Us Stolly owners now claim the East corner by the lake for parking up away for the Scammell guys and so's we can go swimming as and when we please. Be a sport and get the area marked out for us please!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry all the Dancing Girls along with the TTH's the Turret Tottie Hotties are not over here , Last I knew of them they were headed south to Australia reportedly they they had a hankering for the Accents and the barby shrimp not to mention the fact that its summer down there ......... a VERY HOT Summer .

last image I had seen of the Dancing Girls

:dancinggirls::dancinggirls::dancinggirls:

Edited by abn deuce

Welcome to the Friendly Forum, Chris.

The last time I saw Dancing Girls anywhere near this forum I had accidentally got the web address wrong. It's ALL the fault of the Dutch, thick as thieves, that lot. You can't leave anything loose around here because one of them will nick it. Not suggesting the Dancing Girls are loose per se, ..I can see I am digging a hole here. Time to stop.

Your turn to stock up the fridge Joris, we've run out of that flipping Dutch beer of yours again and my local supermarket doesn't stock it.

MB