welcome steve

we could use a matador timber tractor in these winter months weve burnt all the small logs in the club house to keep warm we could do with a few of the big logs draging in from round the back . when uv finished come in and put your feet up and brouse the matador gallary and add some pics to it if u can

nick /younggun

Hey Steve, welcome to the forum. Do you know the chassis number of your Matador and anything about it's history in the military before it worked in the woods ? There's plenty of Matador experience and advice available on this forum and, if you wish, you can start a your own thread in the restorations section on the link below. A few 'photos of your AEC would be very welcome if possible. Cheers.

http://www.hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/forumdisplay.php?f=22

It only hurts when I laugh.

DSCF0237.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome, the Matador is not as bad as the green one, which sadly looks as though its been sat on, I intend to leave it as a timber crane as the majority of its life has been spent that way. Will post a potted history of it tomorrow

Last military No 99 YY 52 - Chassis No 0853 8386

Hi, Matador Steve, whereabouts in East Sussex do you reside. I'm in Uckfield and of similar age to you. I'd be interested to hear more about the history of your Matador.

Are you in the timber business. Sorry for being a nosey git, but we could even know each other. No doubt we may well know the same people. Who knows??

Don't make the mistake I did, moaning about some grumpy git with a Scammell............. er, he just happened to be on this forum. Dooh!!

Hi, Matador Steve, whereabouts in East Sussex do you reside. I'm in Uckfield and of similar age to you. I'd be interested to hear more about the history of your Matador.

Are you in the timber business. Sorry for being a nosey git, but we could even know each other. No doubt we may well know the same people. Who knows??

Don't make the mistake I did, moaning about some grumpy git with a Scammell............. er, he just happened to be on this forum. Dooh!!

Whoops........:rofl: