AWDC Heavies Off Road day Bordon 1st Feb 2009

What ever happned to 'you do know what your'e getting in to? You:yes. Right have fun. Though to be fair, back in the days of the steam carriage when I marshalled if a vehicle had seat belts, you had to wear them on the sections. Remember the days of trying to do the trial sections blindfold? :-D

I spoke to Mr Emden and apparently the rules are not so harsh for the heavies, just as well because i am not sure that there would be a safe way of putting them in an RL.

Brought her home yesterday and dropped the roof rails and have given her a check over so hopefully it is all systems go for Sunday F.A.B.

The funny thing was the water the other side,(it was a sort of pond split in the middle by a small island) was deep but no so deep and i got through that but the distributor got wet .

The right hand side looked shallow,but there was a hole which i fell right into, apparently there is a step straight back out but she was having none of that.

Quick dry out and we off again.

• 11 months later...