Clubhouse Extension

Marmite!!

The Clubhouse Extension is nearing completion so I made a site visit today. Against the committees advice Jack decide to reject the quote from the British builders & go with a cheaper one from the Dutch firm Joris reccomended... as you can see their building standards are not the same as ours...

The first floor restaurant hasn't got much of a view..

clubhouse1.jpg

Who decided we needed extra car park lighting at the last minute?

clubhouse3.jpg

Jack's office.. another last minute change... :shake:

clubhouse2.jpg

& this is just taking the P...

clubhouse4.jpg

The Clubhouse Extension is nearing completion so I made a site visit today. Against the committees advice Jack decide to reject the quote from the British builders & go with a cheaper one from the Dutch firm Joris reccomended... as you can see their building standards are not the same as ours...

Lee that just made me laugh out loud, seriously! I just thought if we went for the Dutch quote then things would be built quicker. I am now concerned as I was going to propose in the staff room that we have the same firm build an HMVF Channel Tunnel - I have the plans from them right here, they have even planned to have life boats at every two miles- should we be concerned??

Joris said it is the same crew that is building his house..........:confused:

well if we knock jacks office down and make more space for us all . he doesnt use it anymore , he s either in normandy flying. over it , or on his way to overloon . same as said before hes catching up alan wicker ,..:coffee:

The reason Jack never uses the HMVF club house office anymore is because Lee is always in there.

100_8931.jpg

100_8933.jpg

100_8938.jpg

Going to have to have a word with Mrs.Beckett... she's slacking on the cleaning duties..

(wonder what the RSM would say if he saw these:shake:)

I wonder what would be said if he saw what you was looking at on the pc :shocked:

(now where is that picture):-D

I wonder what would be said if he saw what you was looking at on the pc :shocked:

(now where is that picture):-D

Far too shocking for this forum:sweat:anyway I just found it like that.. think Major Whatley was on the PC before me:cool2: