New here!

boely

Hello to you al,

I am an new here on this great site and wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I am Jelle Renze Boelens and I live in the Netherlands,unfortainly I don,t own myself an real military vehicle.

Butt I am an military modeller and military vehicle enthousiast.

My main interest are the WW2 Allied Recovery,repair and maintenance vehicle,s/trailers,including Tanktransporters and such and Engineering vehicle,s and trailers and their machine,s and equipment they used back in WW2.

And also last but certainly not least the Sherman is also an great favorite of my mine!

I also collect books and dvd,s on these subjects,my latest book was the new Ampersand about the US Heavy Wreckers as used in WW2.

This book is about the M1 serie,s(including the Ward La France M1A1) of Wreckers and the Diamond T 969(A),C2 and on the M31 and M32 TRV,s.

The M32 TRV is my great favorite of the Sherman family!

I build in 1/35 scale and some of my future projects are an Ward La France M1A1 Wrecker and several M32 TRV,s and M31 TRV,s.

I have futher more kits of the Diamond T 969A Medium Wreckers,I have an hard and soft cab.

And I am going to build an Dragon Wagon and an Corbitt 6X6 with an Fruehauf 20-Ton Flatbed Trailer and on the Trailer wil come an Caterpillar D7 Dozer and then I have some more kits waiting to get build.

Let,s say I have my work cut out for me the next few years!!

So hello to you al and see you on this site!

Greetz and I like to wish you al and your family,s an great and healthy new year!!

Boely.

Edited by boely

Welcome Boely, you are just in time to join the working party who will be building up the banks around the DUKW pond. These have eroded badly due to wash from amphibious vehicle trials, and are in danger of flooding the Post War vehicle workshop - your expertise will be much appreciated.

And thanks for the tip off about the new wrecker book - unfortunately I will now have to borrow yet more money from the tanker restoration fund!!!

Enjoy and share.