New Tank Magazine

Marmite!!

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
http://tanks.deagostini.co.uk/

8 quid an issue for a few pages & a bit of tat.. not for me:nono:

I can see whot you mean.

on the other hand i can recomend this one.

Lots of stories from the civilian side of the war,and lots more.

I have no interests in this Mag other than its a good read it will apeal to us old gits,sorry seniors.:-D

Edited by Marmite!!
Sorry CW.. Image removed... copyright BoB...

A lot of these magazines seem to be an excusee to sell you a lousy little toy for 1000% more than it costs in the shop. there was one recently with a'Make your own model ship from bits + mag' the model would have worked out about £850 ! Then you have things like Britian at War,(NOT being paid for plug) just that I've learnt so much fascinating information from them.

Then you have things like Britian at War,(NOT being paid for plug) just that I've learnt so much fascinating information from them.

Too bad Britain at War have a tendency to say they'll publish your articles then not reply to your e-mails for half a year....

As a very keen armour modeller and wargamer I have bought 4 of the first issue and will be subscribing to this magazine as it works out at good value.

The Dragon Model Company sells prebuilt and painted plastic kits for near £20 per time so this will be alot cheaper and the kits are not that bad!

A bit of detailing and some weathering and they will look great in a display cabinet!

Cheers,

Luke

Did they ever pay you for your article that you wrote?

Tim (too)

They paid for the first article I wrote, about the Zeppelin pub, and said they wanted to publish at least one other which I sent them a copy of - as to whether they published that one I have no idea, as I don't buy the magazine