Carrier to Italy for small parts

• 4 months later...

Ciao,

Se hai bisogno di trasportare qualcosa di grosso, (preferibilmente Inglese e con le ruote), uso da anni una ditta di trasporti che ha la sede a Fiorenzuola d'Arda e che si appoggia su depositi sparsi per l'Inghilterra. Una moto la portano giù con 150 euro e un camion come il Fordson WOT2 con 1300. Un pallet costa dai 70 ai 120. Se hai bisogno fammi un fischio.

Stefano

Ciao,

Se hai bisogno di trasportare qualcosa di grosso, (preferibilmente Inglese e con le ruote), uso da anni una ditta di trasporti che ha la sede a Fiorenzuola d'Arda e che si appoggia su depositi sparsi per l'Inghilterra. Una moto la portano giù con 150 euro e un camion come il Fordson WOT2 con 1300. Un pallet costa dai 70 ai 120. Se hai bisogno fammi un fischio.

Stefano

In English please!!!

In English please!!!

Hello, If you have need to transport something of large, (preferibilmente English and with the wheels), use from years a company of transports that has the center to Fiorenzuola d' It burns and that it is leaned on warehouses scattered for l' England. A motion down carries it with 150 euros and a truck like Fordson WOT2 with 1300. A pallet costs from the 70 to the 120. If you have need it makes me I hiss. Stefano

Sounds good to me :coffee:

Ah, the wonders of Babel Fish...

"If you need to transport something large (preferably British with wheels), over the years I've used a transportation company based in Fiorenzuola D'Arda (near Piacenza) that uses depots around England, They'll bring a 'bike down for 150 euros and a truck like the Fordson WOT2 for 1300. A pallet costs between 70 and 120. If you need help just give me a shout"

That's more like it!