Marmite!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lee/Ian,

Can't remember if I've already asked this so... As the Stolly will be coming down under the auspices of the AMVG do I need to let you have a seperate booking form??

Will you also want one for the F-250 to go in the American vehicles area if we opt to bring the caravan along??

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
You don't want to be in with CW as he's a bit too near the Helicopter...

Dont panic your safe ,doesnt look like we will make it.

Lee/Ian,

Can't remember if I've already asked this so... As the Stolly will be coming down under the auspices of the AMVG do I need to let you have a seperate booking form??

Will you also want one for the F-250 to go in the American vehicles area if we opt to bring the caravan along??

Hi Neil,

If you can fill in the MV forms and mark them at the top "AMVG" we can then keep track of the vehicles attending.

cheers

In the dark recesses of the autumn my wife informed me she would be doing a cancer charity run in the spring and that she expected me to be in her support team. So I had to promise without giving it any further thought. Date formally announced yesterday....guess which weekend! I'll only be there on Sunday by the look of it. James and I had planned to camp all weekend.

MB

In the dark recesses of the autumn my wife informed me she would be doing a cancer charity run in the spring and that she expected me to be in her support team. So I had to promise without giving it any further thought. Date formally announced yesterday....guess which weekend! I'll only be there on Sunday by the look of it. James and I had planned to camp all weekend.

MB

Why not tell her you will be supporting her by raising funds with that well known group of generous, charity supporting chaps at the Bunker?? I'm sure a wander around with a bucket (canvas of course) would generate something!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: