Bunker Bash 2009 Living History & MV Show

Marmite!!

In the dark recesses of the autumn my wife informed me she would be doing a cancer charity run in the spring and that she expected me to be in her support team. So I had to promise without giving it any further thought. Date formally announced yesterday....guess which weekend! I'll only be there on Sunday by the look of it. James and I had planned to camp all weekend.

MB

No problem.. James can still come down for the weekend, we'll look after him, let him pitch the tent & join us Saturday evening... Jack's buying the beers...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lee - I need flipping 30'x30' square for the one tent alone - I wanted to display four tents, I may need some more space:sweat::writing: if that is OK?

We will sort something out Jack... no problem...

• 2 weeks later...

Lee,

would it be possible to have a display next to my Landy and 9x9 please?

I am thinking along the lines of cemo/cefo display, 2 man pup tent, prc 344 radio plus groundspike aerial, set off with a raf flag flying from a large 9' plus mast.

All the best

Mark :cool:

Lee,

would it be possible to have a display next to my Landy and 9x9 please?

I am thinking along the lines of cemo/cefo display, 2 man pup tent, prc 344 radio plus groundspike aerial, set off with a raf flag flying from a large 9' plus mast.

All the best

Mark :cool:

No problem Mark, just drop me a PM of the size of area you require...

Cheers Lee

• 3 weeks later...

We will be closing the MV booking in on the 10th April, after this date please contact us before sending a form in, also please contact us first if you have you intend to bring a caravan/motorhome & have not already booked in.

If booked in with one of the Living History Groups please send us a seperate MV Form for your vehicle.. forms can be downloaded at www.bunkerbash.co.uk

Bunker Bash Team.

Sorry for being so slow with my form mate, been thoroughly wrapped up with stuff. Can I do it online? I am bringing the MUTT both days but not stopping over. I have to leave early on the Saturday so my Mrs can do a cancer charity run overnight through London. She is mad, but she must be to live with me.

MB

Sorry for being so slow with my form mate, been thoroughly wrapped up with stuff. Can I do it online? I am bringing the MUTT both days but not stopping over. I have to leave early on the Saturday so my Mrs can do a cancer charity run overnight through London. She is mad, but she must be to live with me.

MB

Good to hear you can make it for both days Mark, you can download a form from our website & email it back to us..

cheers Lee

Lee - I need flipping 30'x30' square for the one tent alone - I wanted to display four tents, I may need some more space:sweat::writing: if that is OK?

Sorted out more space for you yesterday Jack.. you should have plenty of room now :-D

Big Bruv says he's sent his entry in so I'll hopefully be riding shotgun with him & his fellow EAFVG members. Looking forward to meeting everybody .

Yep got his booking a few days ago:tup::