Diamond T Wrecker ???????

s1bart1

Hello

I have managed to down load the pics of the wrecker, looks like its a custom biuld on the 968 chassis, I wonder what engine is in it note the bonnet no louves in the side.and what are the two cannister looking things behind the cab.

Howard

pr22_1205676550.jpg

pr22_1205676559.jpg

pr22_1205676575.jpg

This company in Poland with the Diamond T has several other interesting vehicles for sale including an incomplete 1943 Daimler Dingo scout car, there are pics of other dismantled ones too

Hi Nick,

I think all the photos of the Dingo are one and same vehicle, unless you found something else on the site. At equivalent to £5,184, without engine, gearbox, radiator, engine cover, rear armour and much more, it is unlikely to sell over here, especially when you add the transport costs on. But you never know..........

Hi Nick,

I think all the photos of the Dingo are one and same vehicle, unless you found something else on the site.....

There are pics of a '43 mk3 Dingo being rebuilt from chassis up, probably robbed all the parts he needs off the remains which is for sale

Edited by Nick Johns

Hello

I have managed to down load the pics of the wrecker, looks like its a custom biuld on the 968 chassis, I wonder what engine is in it note the bonnet no louves in the side.and what are the two cannister looking things behind the cab.

Howard

Could they be containers for fire extinguishers? I seem to remember seeing something similar before but no idea where.

This is what it should look like

For this picture we see DIAMOND T 980 or 981.My car is DIAMOND T 968 and have other engine,i have german diesel,fender front car source is REO-i think

But i'm interested where are from car source building (Wrecker),from REO , MACK , WARD LaFrance or Chevy and others cars???

And i won know if this building (wrecker)is WWII or postwar???

Edited by s1bart1