New boy in town !

Hi every one, Im new to the forum and thought I should introduce myself. For my sins I have owned Scammell Explorers for the last 12/13 years. I travel thousands of miles each year attending steam rallies and military shows. Such milage leads to many breakdowns, but over the years have learned how to keep them going ! I am often found discussing Explorers ( with gritineye ) whilst propping up real ale tent bars. Looking forward to the forum.

Graham G.

Hi Graham, so you got here at last old boy, welcome to the forum, the heavies parking area is getting a bit crowded so please try not to bump any WLFs DTs Antars etc. when pulling in, field kitchens seem to be trendy at the moment so you're among friends here!

Hi Graham and welcome to the forum.

Good to meet you at W & P this year and for showing me around your trailer. Here are some videos shot by Lee of you towing a stolly.

http://www.hmvftv.com/watch/6b9478bb0512f0a43028/1.-Scammell-tows-Stuarts-Stolly-W&P-2008

http://www.hmvftv.com/watch/97eeae6788aa3348e553/2.-Scammell-tows-Stuarts-Stolly-W&P-2008

Hi Graham.

Nice to see you have eventually found the site -

Graham helped me out last year when I was towing the spare Ward la France and got slightly bogged down - courtesy of some numpty in a low loader.

WARPEACE2008010.jpg

Thanks mate.

Oh and the Brockhouse trailer is coming along nicely. I shall be chatting to you and you gorgeous other half - hi Tina - for some interior design ideas.

See you at the shows next year.

Markheliops